- Be Extraordinary: The Story of Landmark Education How your two-day education for “life” comes second to making a profit.
- Sinking Islands, How the dream of man-made islands off the shore of Newport Beach became more of a costly burden than a utopian dream.
- As Courts Flip-Flopped on School Integration, Diversity Has Remained Elusive Collaborated and researched together with San Francisco Public Press reporters
- Sentencing Reform Side Benefit: Behavioral Health Court Expansion San Francisco Public Press
- As Neighbors Decry Spread of Homeless Encampments, One Mission Resident Opens Her Home Instead San Francisco Public Press
Features/ Local News and Community Interest
- Cleanup begins: Some still can’t return to homes damaged from storm, CSM shelter available San Mateo Daily
- Deconstruction: Newport’s Grande Dame Orange Coast Magazine